Relationships aren't perfect and sometimes we get hurt. Thankfully God provided a way for us to heal, recover and find love again. Let Love walk you through the truth!
Love is an action word. Love Gives.
Exclusive Dating Relationship Love commits to GIVE:
* Honesty and Integrity,
* Patience and Understanding,
Covenant Marital Love commits to GIVE:
* For better or for worse,
* In sickness and in health,
* For richer or for poorer,
* Till death do you part.
* Emotional Healing,
When Love Does Not Deliver What It Promised To Give, You Can Feel A Sense Of Betrayal.
* Betrayal is a gross violation of trust.
* Betrayal can be one of the most devastating forms of pain inflicted upon a human being.
* BETRAYAL CAN BECOME A DEEP EMOTIONAL WOUND
* The suffering of betrayal is often magnified by a sense of vulnerability and exposure.
* The pain of betrayal is worse than physical violence, deceit, or prejudice.
* Betrayal destroys the foundation of trust.
* The closer the relationship, the greater the pain of betrayal.
“If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were raising himself against me, I could hide from him. But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend, with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship as we walked with the throng at the house of God” (Psalm 55:12-14).
Question: "How can I overcome the pain of betrayal and love again?"
KNOW THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP HAS NOT TAKEN GOD BY SURPRISE!
Isaiah 46:11 – NIV - I make known “THE END” FROM THE BEGINNING, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.
1. PROMISE: GOD HAS MADE PROVISIONS
ISAIAH 53:4-5 IS GOD’S PROVISION FOR OUR EMOTIONAL HEALING:
Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted
* But he was wounded for our transgressions
* He was bruised for our iniquities
* The chastisement of our peace was upon him; and
* With his stripes we are healed.
2. VISION: GOD HAS A GREATER PLAN
Psalm 33:11 But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.
3. PURPOSE: GOD WILL FULFILL HIS PURPOSE
Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.